“Skyttle” is the name of the underlying technology platform which drives our insights. It uses natural language processing (aka “semantic analysis”, aka “the web of ideas”) and social network analysis (that is, using the nature of networks to shed light on the relative importance of things and people) to extra structured, meaningful information from any textual resource.
Skyttle Friends is our Facebook monitoring platform that tracks more than just fan numbers and wall posts. With heavy-duty language and engagement analysis under the hood, Skyttle Friends delivers insights about Facebook Pages that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Track opinions, engagement, sentiment and key topics on any Facebook Page and compare activity across multiple facebook pages and in multiple languages.
- Identify the most successful interactions and the most active posters in the community and drill down on their comments and discussions.
- Search key users and topics, and graph their activity over time
- Configure the output for a report against any needed time frame
Click here to try Skyttle Friends for yourself.
The Skyttle API is our proprietary text analytics engine.
- Developed by linguistic scientists and mathematicians using state-of-the-art natural language processing algorithms
- Enjoy the benefits of NLP without spending time and money on complex computer arrays and lengthy data processing
- Create your own applications such as custom semantic search engines and brand monitoring tools
- Multi-language capabilities and sentiment analysis