This week, we’re thrilled to find Skyttle featured at the top of PRWeek’s list of 10 tools to find online influencers.
It’s always been our goal to make Skyttle the ultimate influence tool, and PRWeek’s Influencers and How to Find Them article is a great encouragement to us as we continue to develop the tool. It’s a real honour to be featured next to other excellent influence tools such as Klout, PeerIndex and Tweet Level. Thanks, guys!
Gushing aside, the article itself is well worth a read, and not just because we’re in it. PRWeek spoke to a panel of five senior digital pros – Rob Blackie of Blue Rubicon, Michael Darragh of Ogilvy PR, Marshall Manson of Edelman, Dirk Singer of Rabbit and James Warren of Weber Shandwick – and asked them some heavy questions about online influence:
- How do you define influence?
- How has the thinking on online influence changed since a year ago?
- How do you identify the most relevant influencers for your campaign/client?
- How do you measure influence, particularly in the digital world?
- Which are now more influential – traditional or digital media?
The responses from the panel offer some fascinating insights into the future of digital marketing and influence analysis, plus their list of top 10 tools to find online influencers. Thanks again for including us.
Head over to PRWeek to read the article in full:
Influencers and How to Find Them [prweek.com]